A Brief Outline of the History of Old Hall. A Paper Written on the Occasion of the Centenary Celebration at St. Edmund's College, in 1869
Edition: First Edition
Standon: Edmundian Association, 1891. First edition. Original cloth gilt now a bit dulled, all edges gilt, some foxing at the front, else a very good copy. Owner's name to the front (Syon Abbey). vi, 80 pp. Frontispiece and seven Illustrations.
COPAC gives copies at Oxford and Cambridge only.
St Edmund's Hall was established in 1795 for the education of the children of Roman Catholic nobility.